Are you a Doctor, Nurse or Medical Frontline worker?
INTRODUCING THE HERO'S PROGRAM
Kaiperm Credit Union and Lenox Homes salute your incredible service, and we want to give back in a big way. Say hello to our special home-buying experience, exclusively designed for you. We understand the sacrifices you make day in and day out, and we're here to make your dream of owning a home a reality. Let us be your guide on this exciting journey!
Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. Not a commitment to lend. Rates and programs are subject to change.
Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. AGV Grouppe, Inc. DRE License ID: 01796227 | NMLS# 2258009- 1990 N California Blvd #871 Walnut Creek CA 94596
Take advantage of our offer!
"*" indicates required fields
Benefits of the Hero's Program
Competitive rates for home purchase or refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- First Time Homebuyer and Low Payment Buyer programs including FHA Loans with as little as 3% down
- 0% down VA and USDA mortgage loans
- Pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Fast, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Communities Available for participation
Charming Community of 27 homes
in Downtown Petaluma
Charming Community of 15 homes
Luxury Penthouse in
Downtown Walnut Creek
Within Minutes of Primary Hospitals
Bancroft Grove, Concord - 15 Minutes From Kaiser Hospital
Riverbend, Petaluma - 11 Minutes From Kaiser Hospital
Three, Walnut Creek - 5 Minutes From Kaiser Hospital